SPRING BREAK Fiji and Raro 2017
Auckland Council Music in Parks and Demon Energy presents George in the Park.
In 2003, Nice and Urlich created history with 20 ,000 fans joining them and George FM for an amazing afternoon in the sun at the Auckland domain. 13 years later and George FM is ready to bring Peter and Bevan back into the sun for another massive free event.
Featuring Nice 'N' Urlich, Sola Rosa, Kings and Stack and Piece, and hosted by George FM Djs, this free event is not one to be missed. Join us on Saturday 18th March for an afternoon of sun and tunes.Event Details:
Coyle Park, Pt Chev
Saturday 18th March
2.00pm - 6.00pm
There is limited parking near Coyle Park and we recommend you use public transport.Terms of Entry: Demon Energy presents George in the Park
* This is a no-glass event so please do not bring glass containers into the park.
* Go hard on the water and food throughout the day; there are free water refill stations around the event.
* Look after your mates; remind them to keep hydrated, wear sunscreen, don't let them fall asleep in the sun and make sure they get home safe
* Respect the kids; this is an all ages family friendly event, please behave appropriately around children. There is an alcohol-free family zone on site.
* All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
* Go the Distance and ease up on the drink; if you have too much security will send you home.
* On behalf of Auckland Council, the NZ Police and Red Badge Security have permission to refuse entry or remove anyone who is intoxicated or behaving inappropriately from this park during event hours.
source: archive content