Tiger Beer is bringing the excitement of the back streets of Singapore to Auckland with a series of experiences
showcasing the creativity of street eats, beats and art.
These authentic Singapore experiences will be taking the Woks of Art displayed below and the creativity of the
streets of Singapore to some hot bars in Auckland with inspiring events showcasing street music and food,
- Street Food Collective (Auckland) – Saturday 9th April
- Little Easy (Auckland) – 20th and 21st April
- Dirty Little Secret (Wellington) – Wednesday 27th April
- Portland Public House (Auckland) – Friday 29th April
- White & Wong (Auckland) – Sunday 1st May
To celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to win a massive $1,000 SGD… that’s Singapore Dollars.
Just enter below to go in the draw to win.
Kiwis can now take their first sip of Tiger Beer’s fresh new limited edition flavours, including Tiger White, Tiger Black
and Tiger Green.
Each beer has been carefully crafted to bring the streets of Singapore – where Tiger was born and raised.
The new beers are available from selected bars for a limited time only.
Check out more info on Tiger Beer here.
Terms and conditions apply.