The complete list of the very best Black Friday bargains in NZ, you're welcome
The US holiday of Thanksgiving may not be widely celebrated in New Zealand, but that's not stopping Kiwi retailers getting in on the act.
Black Friday is a well-known tradition in the US, where big box retailers such as Walmart have one off discounts on items prompting a huge rush of customers.
It takes place on the last Friday in November, immediately after Thanksgiving.
In the US, shoppers can expect a fight for goods, with scenes of huge lines and customers fighting over products common. But in New Zealand things are a bit more sedate.
Here are some of the deals New Zealand retailers are offering today:
- Mighty Ape is reducing the price of consoles by up to $140
- New Balance has 50 percent off all stock storewide
- The Warehouse has significantly reduced the price on electronics and outdoor pools
- Harvey Norman has slashed $490 off some electronics
- Noel Leeming is advertising up to $225 off laptops
- Air New Zealand has dropped airfares to Asia and the US significantly
- Microsoft has cut 15 percent from the price of Surface Pro tablets
- Briscoes is giving away home wares for up to 70 percent off
- Farmers has up to 60 percent off small appliances and deals across the store
- Cotton On is offering 30-50 percent off storewide
New World Beer & Cider Awards
George FM is celebrating the New World Beer and Cider awards, and you can win your share of New World Vouchers and an experience in a local brewery