Aussie chick inhaled 360 nangs in a week and may never walk again
The Breakfast team brought us the story of a 20-year-old Aussie girl who's been left with permanent damage to the nerves in her spinal chord after she inhaled 360 NOS cannisters within a week.
Doctors reckon she may never fully recover, or in Kara's words "She's corked".
Let this be a warning to all nang enthusiasts stocking up for the silly season...
George Days Tradie Hour of Power powered by Gull
Thanks to Gull we have a tradie radio to giveaway every week to help deliver high quality tunes to your workplace. Gull, fuel your mission.