It's the thought that counts!
Nurses in an English hospital were left "off their faces" after a patient's grandfather gave them a cannabis cake on accident.
The red velvet cake was leftover from his grandson's 18th birthday party, and was given to the nurses as a thanks for looking after his family.
Officials from the hosptial reportedly said just one nurse ate the cake but another unnamed staff member said at least three were feeling "relaxed".
"They were eating the cake and then the next minute the staff were all off their faces.
"It was brought in by a nice old man as a thank you, but it was full of funny stuff and had them all relaxed.
"There was no impact on the patients whatsoever, but they all knew something was wrong, so the police were called in."
Cheshire Police later tested the cake where the special ingredient - a strong amount of cannabis - was confirmed.
"After an investigation, officers determined that the member of the public who had brought in the cake was unaware of the content of the cake as it had been left over from their grandson's birthday party," a report states.
"Officers have now spoken to all parties involved and given some strong words of advice. The case has now been closed and the cake destroyed."