We've got bad news for all you tradies out there. A recent study has found the jobs that tend to make people the most unhappy, and labourers and roofers were among the top.
Also among the jobs making people miserable were bartending, waiting, hand packers, freight handlers and more.
Here's the top 12 that made the list for making you the most miserable:
- Labourers (except construction)
- Hand packers and packagers
- Freight, stock and material handlers
- Apparel clothing salespersons
- Food preparers
- Expediters (suppliers)
- Butchers and meat cutters
- Furniture/Home furnishing salespersons
But it's not all bad news, the study also found the jobs that people found the most satisfying.
The most satisfying jobs are mostly professions, especially those involving caring for, teaching, and protecting others and creative pursuits.
The 12 Jobs that make you the most satisfied:
- Physical therapists
- Education administrators
- Painters, sculptors, and related artists
- Special education teachers
- Operating engineers
- Office supervisors
- Security and financial services salespersons
It might be time for a career change if your job doesn't fit into that last category...