A Japanese man has died on a flight from Mexico City after ingesting a jaw-dropping 246 bags of cocaine.
The flight - on it's way to Japan's Narita International Airport - had to make an emergency landing in Mexico after the man began to have seizures.
Authorities later said the man died of a cerebral edema caused by a drug overdose.
According to a statement by the attorney general in Sonora, Mexico, the 246 bags were found in his stomach and intestines during the autopsy.
The man - identified by authorities as Udo N - started his journey in the Colombian capital of Bogotá.
Mexico's federal authorities are now set take over the investigation.