Being selfish isn't always a bad thing - you've gotta look after #1 right? Right!
No really, self care is super important, especially after the bender holiday period, so Sydney is bringing to life an entire weekend festival dedicated to just that. It's to be hosted in a bougee AF creative space called La Porte on the 16th and 17th March, coined 'PEDESTRIAN.TV's Selfish Weekend'.
Attendees will be treated to an itinerary featuring everything from music to manifestation to masturbation, conscious cocktails and a goody bag worth over $100. Sounds wild.
Earlybird tickets are only $30, but it is R18 considering there'll be booze and dildos. Makes sense. We'd be keen to get a version of this over this side of the ditch tbh.
Here's a little taster of what's on the lineup:
- Wellness In Biz conversation with Keep It Cleaner's Steph Claire Smith and Lauren Henshaw
- A Simple Effective (Not Witchy) Guide to Manifesting with Flex Mami
- Music Therapy Q&A with Aussie music's MVP G-Flip
- A Guide to Mindful Boozing and Conscious Cocktail Bar with the House of Angostura
- Staying Afloat from URL to IRL with 'No Chill' podcast hosts Lucinda Price and Madison Griffiths
- The Smoothie Bowl Shack with Kath Ebbs
- CTFD Yoga Flow, Yin Yoga and Meditation with Future Sound of Yoga
- How to Cum 101 with relationship and sex editor Heidi Gee
- Free tattoos with Cute Tattoo and Thanks Tattoo