Not that we're ever going to be ones to condone this, but if you're going to do it, you may as well be informed.
The season is approaching where recreational drugs are used more frequently to enhance your experience at upcoming gigs and festivals.
You're still going to be expected at work come Monday morning so it's handy to know how long which drugs stay in your system, y'know, in case one of those random drug tests from boss pops up. (It happens)
There are definitely some drugs that stay in your system longer than others so this is really good to know.
Here's all the info here:
- Cannabis: 7 to 30 days in urine; 90 days in hair; 14 days in blood
- Cocaine: 3 to 4 days in urine; 90 days in hair; a day or two in blood
- Heroin: 3 to 4 days in urine; 90 days in hair; about half a day in blood
- LSD: Up to 3 days in urine; 3 days in hair; less than five hours in blood
- MDMA: 3 to 4 days in urine; 90 days in hair; a day or two in blood
- Methamphetamine: 3 to 6 days in urine; 90 days in hair; up to three days in blood
These figures are merely guidelines but give a really good indication of what to expect, drug to drug.
Stay safe out there and know what you're putting into your system.