It's that time of year where we look back on the past 12 months and see all the weird and wonderful ways New Zealanders used Uber and Uber Eats.
The new stats reveal astounding facts about kiwi's driving and eating habits.
Like more than 83 million kilometres - the equivalent of travelling to the moon and back 108 times - is the distance riders in New Zealand travelled in trips booked using the Uber app during 2018.
And playing into our 'rugby mad' stereotype, Saturday 25 August was the busiest night for Uber rides, coinciding with people watching the All Blacks v Wallabies Bledisloe Cup match at Eden Park.
The most expensive order cost $870 and comprised 151 items from Wendy's on Dominion Road in Auckland, while the smallest order was for a single sachet of ketchup.
And someone in Auckland ordered Uber Eats 438 times this year that's more than once a day.
Here are the full stats:
- Kiwi riders travelled a combined 83,158,994 kilometres, that's the equivalent of travelling to the moon and back 108 times
- The busiest night of the year was Saturday 25 August, coinciding with the All Blacks v Wallabies Bledisloe Cup match at Eden Park
- The busiest driver-partner completed 51 trips in one evening
- One Kiwi driver-partner received 3,621 five-star rated trips in 2018 - that's a lot of magic trips!
- Kiwis love to travel the globe, it's in our nature. New Zealanders used Uber in almost all 78 countries that we operate in globally - we just missed one: Paraguay
- The most travelled Kiwi rider used Uber in 15 different countries in 2018
- Uber ridesharing launched in four new cities - Hamilton, Tauranga, Queenstown & Dunedin - in addition to Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch.
- The most popular menu item was Butter Chicken
- The most searched-for item was burgers
- Someone in Auckland ordered Uber Eats 438 times this year - that's more than once a day!
- Most adventurous award goes to the person who ordered from 109 different restaurants this year
- "No onion" was the most common special instruction - followed by "no tomato" and "extra sauce"
- A delivery partner in Auckland clocked the most kilometers this year at 24,014 kms: he could have driven the length of New Zealand 12 times (from Cape Reinga to the Bluff and back, six times)
- A Big MacÂ® Combo was the number one item ordered after midnight across the country
- As a nation we ordered 505,595 burritos in 2018 and 653,430 Chicken McNuggets.
- Uber Eats came to three additional cities - Hamilton, Tauranga and Dunedin - adding Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch which all saw Uber Eats launch in 2017.