The Yakitori House on Shortland St in Auckland are hosting a $20 all you can eat chicken evening tomorrow (18th September) and here's everything you need to know.
The mouth watering wee event has a few rules:
- $20 per person
- everyone at the table must order this
- event start at 5pm and finishes at 7pm
- booking is essential
- space available for walk in customers also
- will top up once we see you have finished your portion
- no takeaway
- anything order off the menu is at normal price
- only take as much as you can eat. Excessive amount of chicken waste will be charged extra $20 per person.
The evening begins from 5pm till 7pm and you'll have to get in quick to book yourself a table!
To find out any more details, head here.