Due to the ongoing COVID situation in Auckland and after further discussion with the wider team, we've made the extremely difficult decision to cancel the George FM DNB Hundy Afterparty.
It is unlikely for us to reach Level 1 by our current advertised date (30th October) - and it isn’t feasible to deliver an event to a calibre we can be proud of on our backup date of November 27 (even if Auckland reached an alert level where the event could proceed safely).
We have tried to remain extremely optimistic throughout this all, but with the ongoing outbreak in Auckland, it's looking more and more unlikely for us to be able to go ahead.
We'll be looking to bring this event back this time next year even better to make up for the lack of party this year.
If you are a ticketholder, Ticketmaster will be sending out more information to ticket holders on refunds, however in most cases refunds will be processed automatically to the credit card used to complete the transaction, please allow 3-5 days for processing, and a further 3-5 days for funds to appear.
In the meantime, if you would like to see large scale events happen this Summer, please do us a favour and go and get vaccinated today.
Kia Kaha Aotearoa,