Haylee and General Lee are getting mad excited about Splore approaching.
So they compiled this list together to get you as hyped as they are for this weekend!
Tune into the George FM Splore 2017 playlist and have a read...
1) There's an open liquor license, aka you can now sip your icy cold bevvy in the water whilst lying on a blow-up flamingo.
Haylee's approach to life. Cough. We mean Splore. Cough.
2) Splore 2017 will be the first New Zealand festival to eliminate single-use plastic water bottles. Love yo planet!
3) On that note, get in the festie spirit with bio-glitter, setting the tone for New Zealand's cleanest festival.
4) Splore 2017 will mark debut performances in NZ for Lady Leshurr (UK), Sampa The Great (AUS) and Skye & Ross (UK).
Lady Leshuur will be dropping a Queen's Speech or two in the Tapapakanga reserve over the weekend.
5) If magic is your thing, check out circus artist David Eriksson as he reveals himself in a magical transformation!
6) Look forward to seeing what the punters dress up in for the "Strangely Familiar" theme on the Saturday.
Don't forget your outrageous Splore costume.
7) When that festie life starts to tire you out, for the first time ever Splore is offering full body massages.
8) Take an extended break to balance your mind, body and spirit at the new Ceres Organics Wellness Central with holistic treatments or free transformational workshops.
9) Calling all cheese lovers, you must try "Melt"... the food truck dedicated to pouring loads of gooey cheese on everything - meatball subs, steak, chips.
10) Fat Freddy's is on the lineup... need we say more?
Fat Freddy's Drop will top Splore 2017 off with an afternoon set on Sunday.
The schedule for the weekend has been released, check it out.
If you haven't got your tickets yet, pick yours up here.