Pitch Festival, Melbourne's very own Bush Doof, went absolutely OFF last weekend, and our fave avo gal, Producer Sin headed along for a bloody doozy.
The music and arts festival included the likes of The Black Madonna, Booka Shade, Sven Vath (godfather of techno), Seth Troxler and HEEAAPS more!
She even gave us a few of her best mems from the trip:
7 DEADLY MOMENTS WITH SIN
- Seeing the godfather of Techno Sven Vath & Bicep Live.
- Seeing impala nightclub owner Daniel Farley drive to the festival in a hired ferarri.
- Meeting a guy dressed as a baggie who was searching for his large spoon
- Didn't see any snakes
- Except there were heaps of naked people
- Didn't seeing any fights
- Black Madonna's set (unreal)
- Being home without losing my mind
Here's some dope snaps she got of her festy looks while she was there!