We all have those songs that we absolutely abuse by blasting them on repeat for days on end. Until we discover a new group of favourites and the old ones are swept to the side.
Now Spotify have taken both those groups of songs and created personalised playlists for you, so you can blast them all over again: 'On Repeat' and 'Repeat Rewind'.
With 'On Repeat', you'll get a playlist of all the songs you've been playing most over the last 30 days - all your current bangers. The playlist auto-updates, and it has no limits on what artists or genres are included. Basically just saves you from making your own playlist of your faves at the time.
'Repeat Rewind' on the other hand lets you reminisce with the songs you loved over a month ago. Don't worry though, both playlists will never have the same song on them at the same time.
These probably aren't playlists you'll want to put on the AUX cord without embarrasing yourself, but great for a bit of a mood boost.
So what are the most repeated songs on Spotify globally at the mo?
- Señorita – Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes
- China – Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, KAROL G, Ozuna
- Ransom – Lil Tecca
- Goodbyes (Feat. Young Thug) – Post Malone, Young Thug
- boyfriend (with Social House) – Ariana Grande, Social House
- Beautiful People (feat. Khalid) – Ed Sheeran, Khalid
- Dance Monkey – Tones and I
- How Do You Sleep? – Sam Smith
- Lalala – Y2K, bbno$
- Lover – Taylor Swift