In either the biggest fashion faux pas or hugest 2022 mood ever, Dillion Francis showed up at the Grammy Awards looking like he'd stumbled onto the red carpet after making a hungover supey raid on a Sunday night.
The DJ wore classic Vans slip-ons, black jeans, a blue teeshirt and a gold chain for his look, but his accessories were what caught the most attention.
Old mate carried a box of snacks - Entenmann's Little Bites - in a plastic Walgreens shopping bag, and also held up his official Grammys ticket, presumably to avoid being mistaken for a pleb and thrown out by security.
Dillon posed alongside Diplo at the event, who scrubbed up a bit more in a black suit, turtleneck and bright blue hair.
We have some questions:
- Is Dillon's new track going to be called 'Little Bites'?
- Is this sponsored content from Walgreens?
- What are Little Bites, are they yum?
- Do they not feed the celebrities at the Grammys?
- Aren't plastic bags banned these days?
- Is this the vibe we can expect when Dillon comes to NZ for a show in July?
Confusing, but we're kind of into it…