SPRING CLASSIC 2021 - CANCELLED
Due to the recent news from the government today about the traffic light system, where it was expressed that Auckland will not be moving out of Red in the first few weeks implementing their new mode of covid management, there is no possible way that we will be able to proceed with Spring Classic. We are unfortunately left with no choice but to cancel the festival this year.
Frustratingly our date ever so narrowly misses out on the opportunity to get to Orange in which large scale events can happen, we had our fingers crossed until the last minute, and the whole team here are as gutted as you are, but it is what it is - we now need to move onwards and upwards toward a summer of freedom.
All ticket holders will be receiving refunds in full from Eventbrite which should process automatically, but will take up to 14 days to show in your account.
We will email ticket holders a discount code for the upcoming Summer Classic event out of goodwill.
Thank you for your understanding in these testing times and we look forward to partying with you all at a later date very shortly…