Dimension has released a statement after it was reported that he was New Zealand's Omicron border case active in the community.
The DJ - real name Robert Etheridge - confirmed the reports in a statement made on social media.
You can read his statement below.
Dimension arrived in New Zealand on December 16 slated to perform a run of summer shows including Rhythm & Alps.
Stuff reported that he returned three negative tests before testing positive for the Omicron variant of COVID-19 on December 27.
On December 29 it was announced he and fellow English DJ Friction would no longer be performing at Rhythm & Alps due to 'the ongoing impacts of COVID-19'.
Friction played at Christchurch's Hidden Lakes Festival on December 28 and is currently isolating after returning a negative test.
Chris Hipkins is set to make an address at 11am Thursday, however Stuff report that there are no plans to change any settings at this point.
Below are the locations of interest the case visited in Auckland:
- Impala, December 26-27, 11pm-3am
- Commercial Bay Precinct, December 26, 2.30-4.30pm and 6.30-8pm
- Sunny Town restaurant, December 26, 2.30-4.30pm
- Partridge Jewellers, Queen St, December 26, 3.30-6pm
- Ahi Restaurant, December 26, 6.30-8pm
- Soul Bar, December 26-27, 9.30pm-3am