Man chokes to death after attempting to swallow bag of weed at Ultra Europe

festival 19/07/2017

A 24-year-old man died on July 16th outside Ultra Europe in Croatia. 

Reports say the man was suspected of drug possession and approached by police before he tried to make a quick getaway, swallowing his baggie and running. However he was quickly caught and put into custody.

Reports state that on his trip to the police station he became sick and medical assitance was called in. The man died at the hospital from asphyxiation.